navigation

Friday 24 August 2018

A New Bag (That's Also A Gucci Dupe)...


In my last post here, I talked all about the makeup products I picked up whilst in London a couple of weeks ago but I actually made one other, non-beauty purchase whilst there that I am equally as excited about. So, I figured - why not share it with you all? Lets take a little look...

I actually first saw this bag in a few people's Primark Hauls here and there and every time it cropped up, I'd think to myself how much I really rather liked it. I'd heard it came in a few other colour-ways and when going into my local store to try and find it, unfortunately could only come across those hues - and not this classic black and gold that I really, really wanted to get my hands on. I let it go for a little but then when I knew I was going to be going shopping in London and popping into a Primark or two whilst I was there, instantly put it top of my list of things I wanted to hunt down.

Once I was there (at the Tottenham Court Road Store FYI, which is just as amazing as everyone says it is) I searched high and low, only finding all of the other colours, before finally coming across an entire display of just this colour scheme and I pretty much instantly snatched one up for myself - yay! I obviously checked it out a little in person before making the purchase and I was pretty happy with it and I'd say it's safely stayed that way since. It's on the smaller side of things, but not too small so as to not fit all of my essentials in and - major plus point - it fits my 'main', big purse in too! The combination of the matte black 'pleather' and shiny gold hardware combination is super-duper pretty and rather chic (even if I do say so myself) and as you may notice, it's actually a pretty good dupe for a rather pricey Gucci handbag - with the quilted effect and iconic overlapped double circle gold detailing on the front of the bag. Of course, this one is way, way, way more affordable and accessible than the Gucci offering and honestly, it still looks pretty darn good if you ask me. It certainly doesn't look like it only cost me £6, right? Yes, that's right, it was only six pounds! If you haven't already, head down your local Primark and see if you can source one out for yourself. Like I said, if this black and gold version doesn't tickle your pickle, there's plenty of other colour-ways that might...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS