navigation

Monday 3 September 2018

Polish Pick: Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in 'Pink Luxe'


Remember a while ago when I did this Collective Beauty Haul and featured this rather pretty-looking nail polish? Having tried and loved so many of their previous colours of the Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint range, I feel like whenever they add to it, I am all ears, ready to buy basically every new shade - but admittedly this time I was a little more restrained and just picked up this one right here. Of course, not long after that haul was posted, I eagerly lacquered it onto my nails for the first time and I just had to share the finished result with you all...

This is the shade 'Pink Luxe' - isn't it just gorgeous? It's yet another pinky-themed addition to the collection - but rest assured, it most definitely is unique to all of the others. Seriously. As sometimes has been the case before, the colour is a bit of a difficult one to pin down as there's just so many tones running through it - but I think that's one of the reasons I loved it so much and had to add it to my collection. Once again, it's such a different colour to anything else I own and even to anything I've seen in other ranges too. It's pink, but also slightly purple-y - in some lights it appears more rosey and others a little deeper and berry-toned - and it's got this gorgeous warm, bronze shimmer running throughout. Unlike other 'Molten Metals', of which the shimmer is either silver and icy, or kind of a green-ey gold, this is warmer and more rusty, but without being too copper and therefore giving the polish more of a rose gold appearance. I just really feel like they've struck the perfect mixture of colours and tones in this shade and not only do I really love how it looks worn alone on the nails, I cannot wait to try it out with other lacquers - like pretty glittery polishes - layered over the top. Oooh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS