navigation

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Polish Pick: Night Out Nails


Once again, we have some good ol' night out nails. Last Saturday, I went out and of course, did my nails up for the occasion and though I was left with a look that you could perhaps argue look very similar to the types of looks I've gone for in the past, it was actually using a totally new combination of polishes. So, it's totally fine to share the finished look with you all, right?

First off, I started with one of my recent new favourite nail polishes - the Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in 'Pink Luxe'. You all know I adore this line of polishes already and this pretty new shade addition is already one of my favourite colours. A rose gold with a deep purple-y base that just peeks through depending on how the light catches it - it's a gorgeous colour - and though I really like wearing it alone, this time round I fancied adding a little something extra to top things off and for that, I chose to use an older favourite of mine - the Essie Glitter Nail Polish in 'A Cut Above'. This glitter polish I've had in my collection for so long and yet still enjoy using just as much now - especially as a nice, finishing touch. A slightly icy rose gold glitter, this just works so well with 'Pink Luxe'. Because this glitter in particular is so dense, it only really requires one layer to get a good amount of coverage on the nails - which is pretty awesome - and I really like how the mixture of smaller and larger glitter flecks adds some dimension and a bit of texture to the nails too. All in all, I really like how these two polishes work together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS