navigation

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Wet 'N' Wild Haul


So, something very exciting has happened recently - Wet 'N' Wild have finally made their way into drugstores in the UK! Though Beauty Bay did admittedly pick the US-based brand up a few months back -making it easily accessible for us UK lot at last - it's only in the last week or so that they've become properly available in the drugstore scene at Boots. I couldn't help but pick a few bits 'n' bobs up that I've eyed up for ages now and figured - why not collate them all together into a mini haul for you all?


First off, I picked up their MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in 'Blossom Glow' - something that I've seen countless people rave about - and seeing how this icy-pink shade in particular looks to be a pretty perfect colour for me, I thought, why not give it a go myself? I also picked up another highly-raved-about product - their MegaLast Lip Color in 'Bare It All'. I've heard many people claim this to be a close dupe for the MAC Lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy' and though, as you'll probably know, I already own 'Velvet Teddy' and bloomin' love it too, I was intrigued to see how this super-affordable alternative compared and whether I would love this one too so I thought I'd give it a go. Finally, I picked up two of their MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipsticks. Again, this is another lip product that I've always heard and seen rave reviews about and with me being a liquid lipstick addict, I was pretty interested in giving them a go myself anyway and I chose the colours 'Missy and Fierce' (a true red) and 'Berry Recognise' (a deep berry purple). The nudes and lighter colours in this range didn't really interest me or look to be my kinda thing so the brights and bolds were definitely where my head was turned and with the Autumn/Winter fast approaching, these two shades are pretty useful for the season change anyway!

So there we have it - a kinda short-but-sweet makeup haul for you today! I really can't wait to get started trying all of these amazing, super-affordable goodies out and of course letting you all know exactly how I get on. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS