navigation

Friday 1 March 2019

Polish Pick: Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in 'Fuchsia Kiss'


I haven't actually done a Polish Pick wholly dedicated to one, brand new nail polish in a while, but a couple of weeks ago I came across a fresh collection of colours from one of my most-loved ranges - the Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paints. And  I just had to pick up two which caught my eye most to try out - one being this gorgeous, rich pink, 'Fuchsia Kiss'...

It's no secret that I love pink nail polish - it's always been one of my favourite colours to wear on my nails, and probably always will be. However, this one is kinda different. Not only has it got that super-pretty, metallic finish (as do all of the 'Molten Metals', of course!), the colour itself is also pretty interesting. Like the name 'fuchsia' suggests, it's pink, but with a slight bluey-purple undertone - unlike a lot of my deeper pink polishes that are more warm and red-toned. Also, as I've been noticing with a lot of the more-recent Molten Metal shades that Barry M have launched, not only is this a metallic finish, if you look up close, there's also fine glittery flecks running throughout the formula too. With the earlier colours that were more smooth and 'creamy' metallic, I'd usually find myself going in with a separate shimmery/glittery polish or top coat over the top, but with these recent shades, they're almost like a two-in-one. I can apply this by itself and be good to go! So, with this shade in particular, if you really come in close, you can see flecks of silver shimmer peeping through. I really like how this contrasts with the rich pinky-purple base and how it catches the light so well - making this colour so multi-dimensional and so super-pretty too. I think I've found a new favourite nail colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS