navigation

Friday 6 November 2020

Polish Pick: Barry M Rose Tinted Nail Paint in 'French Rose'



This new range of the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints - which is exclusive to Boots, I believe - really caught my eye and I just had to pick up a couple of shades to try. This is the 'Rose Tinted' Collection and as you would imagine, it's full of pink hues - all of varying tones and depths. There's four colours in total and the two deeper tones were what caught my attention the most, so I added them to my basket and here we testing the first one out! 

This is the shade 'French Rose' and it's a gorgeous, deep, rich, burgundy wine colour. It's still very much in the pink family, but with a slight brown undertone that gives it a more muted vibe and especially perfect for this time of year! Just like all of the Gelly Nail Paints I've tried, the formula and finish is spot-on. Opaque in two coats, dries quickly and with a super glossy, gel-like effect. And going on how it's wearing so far, I'd say it's got just as good lasting power too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS