navigation

Friday 1 January 2021

Dainty Ditsy In 2021?




It's finally 2021! 2020 is over and done with and though right now this year doesn't look like it's going to be much different from the last, I think in the distant future there are some super small glimmers of hope that we can cling onto - and it's safe to say I'll be doing that for the foreseeable! 

There's been many things that have well and truly kept me going this past year - one of which has certainly been this blog right here. Though at times it was perhaps a little neglected, I continued to post on it all throughout 2020 and especially when things got really tough - it was something for me to focus on, to distract me and pass the time. I've said before that Makeup was another thing that really helped me through this year - trying new products, experimenting and creating different eye looks and so on - and I loved having this space to be able to then share all of that. Basically, though I have always enjoyed this blog - I think 2020 kind of reignited my love for it and reminded me how valued it is.

So, in 2021, I want that to continue! Regardless of whatever happens with the World, I want this re-found enjoyment for this blog to continue. I definitely think it'll carry on being an essential for at least the next few months as things carry on looking so uncertain and not that great! I also want to carry on as I started 2020 - with no set schedule, just regular posting. And looking back, I'm so glad I decided to do that at the very beginning of this year, as looking at how these past 12 months have all panned out - it was pretty useful. No pressure, just posting as I have content I really want to post - whether it be new products, new techniques or simply sharing old favourites!

Here's to a better 2021. Even if it's just slightly better than 2020, it'll certainly be a good thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS