navigation

Monday 16 August 2021

Empties - Would I Repurchase? #11



It's time to talk Empties again! Will I repurchase each item sometime in the future, or will it never be seen in my collection again? Let's find out... 


Primark PS Super Blends Coconut and Cactus Flower Shampoo - No - This is the single shampoo I like to use for when my hair is fresh out of the hairdressers and perhaps a little over-toned and I don't want to use my usual blonde shampoo and conditioner just yet! And whilst before I'd have said 'Yes' to repurchasing this shampoo but since discovered something a lil better (which I'll mention in my next monthly favourites!) so I don't think I'll be picking this up again...
I Heart Revolution Coconut Baking Powder Yes - One of my favourite translucent loose powders! Does the job of setting/baking the areas I want to, doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling dry, heavy or cakey and has a lovely coconut-ty scent too!
Revolution Nail Polish in 'Rush' - Yes - These nail polishes from Revolution are so good, and so cheap too! This bright, coral-toned red is such a gorgeous shade - but I knew it was time to declutter the last time I tried to use it and it was all thick and goopy. I don't think I'll buy it again straight away as I have another couple of classic reds that I love, but I'll definitely consider it in the future!
Revlon Candid Concealer in 'Vanilla' - Yes - This concealer as fast become one of my go-to favourite eye bases! My shadows apply super pigmented, blend easily and never crease when I'm using this as a primer - I already have a new one on the go!
Revolution Skincare X Jake Jamie Avocado Face Mask - Yes - These face masks that Revolution have done in collab with Jake Jamie are always a good go-to and this one is no exception! My skin feels so soft and smooth after rinsing this off - and the tub lasts a good while too! I have a different face mask on the go at the moment, but I think I'll come back to this one (or another in the same range) at some point!
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Abu Dhabi' - Yes - I really like these lippies from NYX and this light nude is one of my favourites - so much so it ended up in this Empties! I already have another one in my stash I think, cause it's fab for a quick nude lip!
Rimmel Brow Micro Pencil in 'Blonde' - No - I bought this ages ago to try as I've always heard good things about the brow products from Rimmel - and we all know I love a good skinny brow pencil - but unfortunately, this just wasn't it. It wasn't precise enough, the colour wasn't right and the formula was a little too creamy.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil in 'Ash Brown' - Yes - This brow pencil however - is a love! I used to love the skinny brow pencils from NYX back in the day and somehow, I stopped using them and moved onto other brands. However, when I was in need of a good brow pencil a whole back, I decided to try NYX again 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in 'Porcelain' - No - This was a fab little pot concealer for adding extra coverage where needed but it's discontinued and so I have had to try other brands - and you'll see in my Monthly Favourites which ones!
Maybelline Sky High Mascara Yes - Maybelline always do amazing mascaras and this one is no exception! Adds a tonne of length, volume, thickness - all whilst still fanning out the lashes and keeping them nice and fluttery and wispy! I tend to try new mascaras (or come back to old favourites) all the time but I'd deffo pick up a tube of this again!
Essence Contouring Duo Palette in 'Light' - Yes - I mainly love the darker shade in this palette and I finally reached the end of it recently! I already have a fresh one on the go as this is my go-to when it comes to contouring...
Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em Body Scrub No - I generally love the body scrubs from Soap and Glory and whilst this one is nice, it's not my favourite so I'd rather go back to one of the others in their range!
Superdrug Argan Heat Protection Oil - Yes - This is a great hair oil for using in my highlighted blonde hair to help keep it hydrated, shiny and soft. The added heat protection benefits are also really great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS