navigation

Saturday 18 April 2015

6 Things That Make You A Beauty Blogger... #AllMonthApril


Following on from another '6 Things' style post I did some time ago, today I'm talking through half a dozen things that make you a beauty blogger. Now, of course these are purely my own thoughts and to be honest, these rely heavily on the stereotypical image of beauty bloggers - but they are obviously not intended to cause any offence in any way. As a beauty blogger, I am including myself in this as much as every other out there so if anything, I am laughing at myself too! Now that disclaimer's out the way, let's get into it!

  1. Every purchase you make you do with a blog post idea in mind or you simply try to justify it this way later on.
  2. Hootsuite is your BFF.
  3. A sunny day = the perfect opportunity to spend at least an hour inside bulk-taking all your photos for the foreseeable future. These things don't happen often.
  4. Majorly procrastinating by reading other blogs in turn leaves you with less time to actually write your own.
  5. New makeup cannot be touched until a photo for a potential review post is taken.
  6. Your hand/arm constantly looks sore cause you've just spent half an hour rubbing swatches off it.
 
Are you a fellow #bblogger? What would you say perfectly captures it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS