navigation

Monday 1 June 2015

Empties #6

 
It's time for another round of the good 'ole Empties! If you're a regular round here or simply around any beauty blogs out there - you'll most likely already know what this is all about. If not - ready for a quick rundown of everything beauty-wise I've completely used up along with some mini reviews/ratings as we go? Let's do this then...

First off, as always, let's get out the way all the things I've shown you before in an Empties post as you'll probably not want to hear another mass rave again. I have The Tesco Double Faced Cotton Pads, that I think I've featured in every single Empties post I've done so far - I just love 'em. They are just all kinds of fabulous (trust me, I've used bad cotton pads) and they do the job of getting everything makeup-wise off my face at the end of the day. Now moving onto all the new finished products in town...

Nivea 2-in-1 Cleanser and Toner - I've been using and loving this for some time now and find it to be the perfect 'lets-make-sure-my-face-is-super-squeaky-clean' product to employ after I've used my Garnier Micellar Water to remove my makeup (or at least the majority of it - you'd be surprised at how much extra gunk seems to make an appearance on a cotton pad I've used to swipe some of Nivea's offering on).

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Another firm, long-time fave right here again. While not being the world's biggest fan of powder (I still like my base to look fairly glowy and radiant) I do feel there is a time and a place for the stuff and so love swiping this on in only the areas I know I may not need any extra glow and find makeup disappears the fastest and I may need the coverage - namely my t-zone, jawline and chin. It does the job and as the name would suggest - it really does stay matte. P.S. This one broke towards the end of its life, so that's why it may look like there's still a little product left in there.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner - I mentioned only in my last post of my love for the 'Take The Heat' version of the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle and now I'm talking to you about the classic and in my opinion - the best. I can't even count how many sachets/bottles I've gone through of this stuff, I love it that much.

Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray - I've gone through a couple of these in the past too as for a heat defence spray coming in at only £1 - you can't really go wrong, can you? I picked this up from Poundland as though some may say you get what you pay for, I've always found this to leave my hair super-soft and nourished and smelling mighty delicious too. You can never truly tell whether these types of things actually do the job in all honesty, but for now it sees me through and I will definitely be picking up another one at some point.

Impulse Very Pink Body Spray - I gave this a cheeky shout-out here too for being a spray I've well and truly fell back in love with again this past month. I've always had a soft spot for this fragrance of Impulse's in particular and continually find myself getting complements on it (who'd have thought it?) I've actually got two empty cans here (I only photographed the larger full-size) as I've been enjoying having a smaller, travel-friendly version in my bag at. all. times. Yeah, I love it that much.

Ted Baker Invigorating Sugar Scrub Mini - Another mini - aren't they so cute? This may be a little misleading as I believe Ted Baker have only recently revamped their body and fragrance line and completely changed the packaging (It's far, far better now in my opinion)so this from a distance probably looks nothing at all like it's from them but believe me, it is. This came as part of a travel set I was gifted a few years ago and I really enjoyed this scrub in particular. The inclusion of the sugar meant it really was 'invigorating' as the name would suggest and made a real difference to my limbs after I'd used it, yet still managed to not be at all harsh or aggravating in any way. I likes it.

Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion - Finally, last but certainly not least - something from the beauty range of fellow blogger/vlogger/overall superstar (OK maybe the comparison should atop there) - Zoe Sugg a.k.a. Zoella! I gave my thoughts on the three products I tried from #ZoellaBeauty back in this post where I outlined the Fizz Bar as my clear winner. However, that doesn't mean this body lotion went amiss. Yes, it may not be particularly ground-breaking or different to anything else or even slightly cheaper I'd tried, but it did the job and I love, love, LOVE the scent she chose for this entire collection. The bath fizzer smells just like Parma Violets and this body cream is pretty similarly scented too, with perhaps slightly more fruitiness going on. I mean, what more could you ask for? Mmmmm.

And there are all the empty products I've finished right up to their last drop over the last month (I think)! Now, what's the betting on some most all of these cropping up in a future edition of one of these posts at some point in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS