navigation

Sunday 23 August 2015

The New Lash Combo... #AllMonthAugust


It was only a few days ago in #AllMonthAugust that I was asking for the help of you lovely lot as to what lash offerings I should take a chance on for my next purchase, with a few of my current mascaras getting to the end of their lives. However, not long after that - during one of my many makeup-related experiments I like to do in the mornings - I discovered a new 'favourite' that didn't even require me taking my Boots Advantage Card out of my purse...

I already love Maybelline 'The Falsies'. That's a given. I also really quite like 'The Rocket' for more of a 'natural' lash look and the waterproof version is also fab for any lower-lash application too. However, never before now had I thought of putting the two together to make one mighty fine lash combination. As the name would suggest, the former creates more of a dramatic, full-on effect - with far more going on in the volume and thickening departments- whilst the latter caters more towards elongation and lift of the lashes - so why did I not thick of layering them both up at once before? Combined they basically give the 'all-rounder' effect, with a good mix of every quality you could ask for in a mascara - 'The Falsies' beefing the lashes up, with 'The Rocket' adding a touch more separation and definition to proceedings. A fan of one or both of these little beauties? Try putting them together for a change - you'll be amazed at the results - trust me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS