navigation

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Polish Pick: Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in 'Pink Slip'


Another week, another Polish Pick. I always enjoy doing my nails, but lately I feel like - with the weather warming up (slightly) and that - I'm loving trying lacquers and generally experimenting with things even more so and with that in mind, this week I gave yet another new polish a go. I am a massive advocate for the nail offerings of Maybelline. They make super-great, super-affordable lacquers and both their Superstay 7 Day and 'Color Show' ranges are equally awesome so when I spotted a hue I'd yet to give a go from the latter collection - you all know what happened next. I bought it, I brought it home and now, I'm putting it on for you lovely lot (and myself too, obvs). Let's have a looksee...

This is 'Pink Slip' from the aforementioned 'Color Show' polish selection and I have to admit that I am totally in love with this shade. Continuing along with the apparent metallic theme I've been running with for the past few months or so - what's exactly making me so up for rocking various tones of metal effect polish I don;t know - this is a gorgeous bright, almost Barbie-esque pink - only with a super-sheeny, metallised finish. I love how it's something kinda different, but without being too OTT for everyday wear and unlike a lot of additions, it's a completely unique hue to anything else I currently have rattling round in my stash. In two coats, everything's completely opaque and really intense too and these polishes have always been a favourite of mine for how well they apply, look and also last aswell. OK, so the brush on them may not be my top, top choice (I much prefer a wider, flatter applicator personally) but I will happily go ahead using the smaller, rounder tip that these come with simply for the amazing colour. Oh yeah - it's that good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS