navigation

Friday 4 August 2017

Polish Pick: Pink Unicorn Sparkle


Yes, you heard that right - Unicorn Nails. I picked up the Maybelline Color Show Fairy Spell Nail Polish in 'Unicorn Addiction' ages ago and for some bizarre reason, it's taken me until now to finally crack it out and give it a go. Crazy stuff, but let's just say it was more than worth the wait...

A pretty, iridescent top coat - I just knew this was calling out to be layered over the top of another, standard lacquer to instantly give it a touch of sparkle and so - that's exactly what I did. And while you could theoretically pair it with any colour that you like, I really fancied going all Barbie once again (I think this post I did not so long ago may have re-sparked something within me) and opting for a pretty, candy pink. Of all of my (pretty vast) collection, the colour which stood out to me the most in that department was the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail Polish in 'Pic N Mix'. This bright, pastel pink is super fun and girly worn alone, but combined with the 'Unicorn Addiction' from Maybelline - it is completely a match made in heaven. Things are instantly more eye-catching and just more 'special' and using this colour especially, even more feminine. An easy, one-coat-way of completely transforming your nails look? I'm up for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS