navigation

Monday 3 April 2017

Polish Pick: Barry M Frosted Cupcakes Nail Paint in 'Marshmallow'


You might remember me picking up this lacquer last month as part of this post and now, I've finally gotten round to showcasing it to you lovely lot. A new shade out of an equally-new range from good ol' Barry M, I am already in love. Let's take a look, eh?


This 'Frosted Cupcakes' Collection is a whole range of pastel-toned shades, all with a sparkly formula that adds that extra touch of glam to your everyday manicure and from this hue I've already picked up, I can tell I'm already a fan. 'Marshmallow' was the one that immediately caught my eye the most - a surprise as it's the most nude, neutral shade of them all - but if you've been reading round these parts a lot recently, you'll know that lately, I have been fully getting into my nude tones on my nails. I never used to see the hype, but nowadays I'm kinda converted to them and while this may not classify as a 'true' nude tone, it sure is pale and pretty darn 'colourless' and so still very different to the colours I usually rock on my talons. This off-white, coconut colour is super pretty and is actually fairly flattering on my paler skintone despite being fairly pale itself too. As I said, the polish is a normal creamy finish, but the formula has loads of tiny flecks of glitter within it, so once applied onto the nails just adds even more of a 'wow' factor - especially when placed under light. Who says you can;t rock shimmer all year round, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS