navigation

Wednesday 11 October 2017

The Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Dupe...


Sometime last year (in this post here actually), I discovered the amazing Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads. After hearing so many people raving on about how great acid exfoliators are for your skin - the ones from Nip + Fab especially - I just had to pick them up to try for myself and oh my, am I super glad I did. I used to be all about the manual facial exfoliators for getting all of the dirt and dead skin cells off and leaving my skin feeling smoother and looking far brighter but nowadays, I am fully converted. They're quick, easy, mess and fuss-free and I've really noticed a major difference in my skin since beginning using them. Though Nip + Fab are a relatively affordable, drugstore brand - I am always up for finding even more purse-friendly dupes for my favourite products - and this is where good ol' Superdrug come into the equation...

Whilst perusing the aisles of my local store the other week, I spotted something from one of their own-brand ranges that looked pretty darn similar to that of the Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads. They are the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Acid Daily Cleansing Pads - I mean, even the name is almost identical, right? The round pot packaging set-up is rather comparable and the whole concept of the products themselves are rather comparable too - the only main thing which is really different is the price-point. The Nip + Fab offering clocks in at £12.95 per pot, whilst the Superdrug ones come in at just £2.95. Bargainous, but how do they compare when actually put into practice? Well, having given them a good go over the past couple of weeks - I'm just gonna go straight out there and say that they. are. awesome. Simply take a pad, swipe it all around your face - avoiding the delicate eye area obviously- and you're done. Much like the Nip + Fab offering, it's not a product that you can see and feel an immediate difference with but over time, even in as little as a few days, I can see a major improvement in my skin. It looks more glowy and - as the name suggests - 'naturally radiant' and texture-wise also feels super-smooth and soft too. My pores looks more minimised, I find my makeup to apply really nicely afterwards and while I don't tend to have that many breakouts usually anyway, I've found nothing like that to happen since using these pads. They basically do exactly what the Nip + Fab ones do for me and my skin and come in at a fraction of the price so - what's not to love? Don't get me wrong, I love Nip + Fab but I think from now on I'll be switching sides over to Superdrug...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS