navigation

Friday 24 November 2017

Polish Pick: Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Effect in 'Blue Jade'


Remember earlier this month when I sported one of the awesome new Autumn/Winter '17 Barry M H-Shine Gelly Polishes here that I picked up as part of this haul (that I also did earlier in November too)? A gorgeous, dusky olive green called 'Matcha' - I love, love, LOVED it - and figured that seeing as I gave one shade the 'Polish Pick' treatment - it's only fair I do the same for the other colour too, right? Introducing, yet another beaut of a colour - 'Blue Jade'...

A deep blue with the same sort of dusky undertone as 'Matcha' - it just screams 'Autumn' to me. It's bold, yet the muted finish makes it actually quite easy to wear on your nails and personally, if I ever wear blue on my nails, it's gonna be something just like this. Something a little more 'understated' - and yet also packs a punch at the same time. As always with every 'Gelly' I've sampled - you only need a maximum of two even coats to achieve full coverage and the classic super-shiny finish. Not bad for a drugstore, affordable polish - right? Much like 'Matcha' - I can see myself reaching for this shade a tonne over the next few months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS