navigation

Friday 1 June 2018

A Not-So-New Body Scrub...


I'm sure you know already, but I adore the body scrubs from Soap and Glory. They're pretty affordable, with tonnes of product inside - meaning they last for ages - and they come in a whole host of different 'flavours', of which I thought I'd tried them all - until I discovered this one recently that I definitely have not... 

This is the Flake Away Body Polish and it's basically identical formula-wise (and in terms of the packaging set-up too) to every other S&G Body Scrub I've tried before, but this time, in the classic, 'Original Pink' Soap and Glory fragrance. Yanno, the musky, kinda fruity scent that everyone knows and loves? That. I love pretty much all of the different ranges Soap and Glory have on offer (we all know 'Sugar Crush' will forever be a favourite of mine) but their first, original one I will always have a soft spot for - hence why I just had to pick this up. As I said, it's the same kinda deal when it comes to how it's housed (with the same giant, round tub of product) and also when it comes to what's inside too - a pretty thick body scrub that's really gritty and gets the job done, but without being at all harsh on the skin. Combined with the delicious scent, it's yet another winner from good ol' S&G...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS