navigation

Friday 19 October 2018

Polish Pick: Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Effect in 'Rhubarb'


You might remember, on Monday, I shared one of the two new Barry M Gelly Nail Paints that I picked up not too long ago. Spoiler alert - I loved it - and so, I was even more excited to try out the latter of the two colours a couple of days ago...

This is 'Rhubarb' - isn't it gorgeous? A gorgeous rich berry purple; it's again, much like the other colour 'Ginger', a very much Autumnal-appropriate colour. I love wearing colours like this (and also the likes of 'Ginger' too) on my nails over the cooler months and I can really see myself coming back to this colour time and time again over the Autumn/Winter. It's deep and dramatic, but not too dark and with such a rich, warm undertone that makes it so flattering and easy to wear. I really love how chic and sophisticated this colour looks on the nails.

As always, the formula of this polish is amazing. One coat really layers on the pigment well, but a second seals the deal in terms of opacity completely and leaves behind a super-glossy, shiny finish too. I think this shade will be something I'll be getting quite a bit of use out of over the coming months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS