navigation

Monday 15 October 2018

Polish Pick: Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Effect in 'Ginger'


As you might have seen in my last post here, I shared a handful of new launches that had recently dropped in the drugstore and caught my eye - two new shades of the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints being one of them. I think we all knew they were both going to end up featuring in a post just like this at some point and up first, we have 'Ginger'...

A gorgeous, rusty, burnt orange-red - it definitely lives up to the name, right? It's quite a difficult colour to pinpoint as in some lights it looks more vibrant and orangey, then in some lights it appears more of a deep red and then it can also look a little deeper and more or a rich brown shade. But, generally, it's a rather pretty shade and very Autumnal-type shade! Also, it's actually the sort of colour that I actually didn't already have anything like in my collection already. I know, I know - would you believe it?

As always with all of the previous Barry M Gelly Nail Paints I've bought, tried and loved in the past - the formula is fab - and this colour in particular is a real good'un too. It applies very close to opaque in just one coat, but I always go in with the standard second layer just to really ensure things are fully rich in colour and also really hardy and long-wearing and the finish is super shiny, glossy and gel-like too. What more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS