navigation

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Empties #28


Once again, it's time to round-up some Empties! As you probably know by now, over time I collate everything beauty-wise that I finish up and when I get enough products together, share them all with you lovely lot. So, without further ado - let's get right on into it... 

REVOLUTION FAST BASE FOUNDATION STICK IN 'F2' - Starting with the one and only Makeup item we have this time round, I recently entirely used up this stick foundation from good ol' Revolution. Having tried it out earlier in the year, it soon became a favourite of mine - hence why I eventually finished it all up - and though I would now say I have a new top pick, since the release of their other foundation, the Conceal and Define, the Fast Base is definitely still a good'un.

ZOELLA BEAUTY JELLY AND GELATO 'BATH FROSTING' BATH MILK POWDER - Bath and Body-wise, I finally finished up this product from Zoella Beauty lately. An item from her Jelly and Gelato Range of 2017, I really enjoyed this. Compared to her usual bath additions, which focus more on creating a mass of luxurious bubbles, this powder simply dissolves into the running water, making it more 'milky' in consistency and in turn, making it feel super soft and nourishing on the skin. I'd definitely recommend trying this if you haven't already (and if they still sell it, seeing as it was from her Summer range a year ago!)...

SOAP AND GLORY FLAKE AWAY BODY POLISH - It's no secret that I love the body scrubs from Soap and Glory and this one was what I believe to be the only one I had left to try out. However, I soon fixed that, tried it out at last and would you believe it - I really like it. A super-'scrubby' scrub that gets the job done well, but never feels harsh or aggravating on the skin and with that Classic Pink scent that we all know and love - I definitely think I'll be picking this up again at some point in the future...

SOAP AND GLORY SUGAR CRUSH BODY WASH MINI - The second addition from Soap and Glory that I've recently used up, this was actually a mini from a gift set I received a couple of Christmases ago. We all know that I love the 'Sugar Crush' fragrance and this product is no exception. It really lathers up nicely and cleanses the skin really well, but also leaves it feeling super-moisturised too! What's not to love?

IMPULSE 'WHY NOT?' BODY SPRAY - Finally, we have a body spray! The 'Very Pink' spray from Impulse is one of my all-time favourites and so the last time I picked one up, I fancied trying out something different and this was what I chose. And I'm very happy I did, as this is such a gorgeous scent. A little bit musky, a little bit fruity, but just generally very yummy and as always with Impulse sprays, it actually hangs around pretty well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS