navigation

Friday 8 January 2021

Polish Pick: New Year's Nails



I didn't have any plans this NYE for the first time in like 5 years (like many, we did something virtually instead, fingers crossed next year's is more 'normal'!), but I still did my nails all up for the occasion! Cause, why not? There really wasn't much else to do for NYE 2020...

I started by applying my Barry M Crystal Rocks Nail Paint in 'Amethyst'. It's no secret that I love these Crystal Rocks polishes - so glittery, multi-dimensional and textured. This one in particular is definitely one of my top favourites - a mid-toned purple with pink and blue glitter running through it. It almost appears a little duo-chrome in the way it changes, depending on how it catches the light! I could have of course left things there, but with it being New Year's - I decided to add more of the sparkly stuff! And that was in the form of another polish from Barry M - this time their Glitter Nail Paint in 'Socialite'. This is very similar to 'Amethyst' - a pink/purple toned glitter, but this time in more of your 'traditional' glittery finish. Still super sparkly, but with your classic shiny finish and feel. I popped a layer over the top to add even more glitter and shimmer and just intensify the overall fuschia tone and it worked a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS