navigation

Wednesday 6 January 2021

2020 Favourites Part Two: Bath and Body, Haircare and Skincare



It's time for the second and last instalment of my 2019 Beauty Favourites! If you haven't seen the first part yet - where I talked all things Makeup, Nails and Tools - you can find it here, but today I'm gonna be rounding things up with Bath and Body, Haircare and Skincare! And this year, because there really hasn't been too many m major changes in any of those departments, this time round I'm simply going to be rounding things up and mentioning any replacements - because everything else in that category was shown and talked about in my 2019 Favourites! So, without any further ado - let's get started...


Bath and Body:

In terms of Body, I've only got a couple of changes - the first being that I now have a new favourite body spray/mist - the Primark Black Oud! I've also really been enjoying the Soap and Glory Clean On Me Body Wash for a change, aswell as been favouring the Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion (as opposed to the traditional Body Butter!). Asides from that though, everything else is pretty much the same as 2019... 

Haircare:

Haircare-wise, there's only one major addition I can see for 2020! Yes, really, I know. I found a new, favourite deep conditioner/hair mask this year in the form of the Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana 3-in-1 Hair Mask (which smells delicious and also works a treat on my hair). Other than that, everything else for this category has stay exactly the same this year! 

Skincare:

Moving onto all things Skincare - there have actually been some more changes here! After high recommendation from MakeMeUpMissa, I discovered a brand new 'proper' facial cleanser - the Primark PS Naturals Balm to Oil Cleanser - which I really love (and it's super cheap aswell)! I also finally got round to trying the Revolution Skincare X Jake Jamie Feed Your Face Face Mask Collection. In particular, I really enjoyed the Strawberry Donut Face Mask - it smells so yummy and leaves my skin feeling so soft and looking so glowy! I also tried the Revolution Skincare Lip Colour Remover this year as it was new and really intrigued me and sounded like a good addition to my collection for those stubborn, matte liquid lipsticks that just won't remove with just Garnier Micellar Water - and I really love it! Everything else in this department has remained the same, but those are the new additions for 2020 and I'm super glad I gave them a try...

So there we have it - the second and final part of my 2020 Beauty Favourites! I really hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been loving beauty-wise this past year (although I'm sure if you've read round these parts before at any time this year you'll probably have guessed a lot of the products already - definitely do not make a drinking game out of it!). As always, I really enjoyed compiling these posts together - not only as a way to reflect on everything I've loved these past 12 months, but also to see what changes there have been from this time, last year too. See you this time, next year for my 2021 Beauty Favourites (which is pretty crazy to think about)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS