navigation

Monday 13 April 2015

Polish Pick: Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Effect in 'Damson' #AllMonthApril

 
After a brief interlude with my obsession for Rimmel's Salon Pro range, today I'm back with a Polish Pick focused on a Barry M lacquer from their Gelly Hi-Shine collection - how very typical of me.

Introducing you to 'Damson' - one of their, what I believe to be, original shades that's been out ever since the range first launched about a year and a half ago. This cobalt blue looks stunning in the bottle and equally so on the nails. Whilst released as part of a Summer drop, this shade works just as well in Spring-time, managing to bridge the gap between your Winter dark navy's and Summer pastel duck-egg blue's. As per usual with these polishes, the formula is by far one of my favourites; achieving an opaque finish in just two coats and drying down to leave behind a lovely glossy, gel-like finish - as the name would imply.

Have you ever tried this Barry M shade? If not, have I managed to enable you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS