navigation

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Polish Pick: Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine Polish in 'Tangerine Tent' #AllMonthApril

 
I know, I know - another nail-related post in a matter of days? Lets just say I'm having a bit of a moment for the stuff right now. After my last 'NIATD' post (which you can see here), you'll know that I picked up a few more bottles that needed to be tested out purely for the purpose of this blog, of course... So what's on the nail menu today?

Introducing another polish by Rimmel - but wait for it - it's not from the Salon Pro line this time *hears loud rejoicing from in the background*. No, no, this time ladies (and gents perhaps) - I'm showing you a colour from their 60 Seconds Super Shine Range. As most of you would already know, Rita Ora started collaborating with Rimmel early last year and for the upcoming Spring/Summer she's done it again - with this shade being just one of the new colours released embellished with her name.

This bright, fiery orange is called 'Tangerine Tent' and I love it. It's a little different from the shades I usually go back to around this time of year, but I think it's nice to mix things up sometimes and try something new. The polish applied just as well as the ones I've sampled from the Salon Pro range, with the same flat and wide brush that's grown to become my top applicator nail-wise. Opaque in two coats and a super shiny, glossy finish - I think I've found a new nail range to write home about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS