navigation

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Polish Pick: Rimmel Salon Pro Polish in 'Hip Hop' #AllMonthApril

 
Yes, yes, I know - I'm off on one about the Rimmel nail polishes again. I just can't help it. Having already featured this beaut of a shade (FYI - the one that actually kicked off this whole obsession in the first place) in a Polish Pick back a few months ago, today I'm talking another colour that I've picked up recently and that's been well and truly tickling my pickle. Introducing, 'Hip Hop'...

This caught my eye mainly due to the fact I seem to remember it being featured somewhere in the bloggersphere at some point and thinking at the time 'I need you in my life'. And when in Boots not that long ago (when am I not in Boots?) it happened. A pretty pinky-red that hinges slightly on being coral, this looks stunning in the bottle and just as stunning on the nails, a proper perky upper-er. As with all of the Rimmel Salon Pro's I've tried, the formula is just spot on. An almost gel-like consistency that practically glides onto your nails, with a maximum of two coats being all I personally need to get full opaqueness. The wide, flat brush makes application even more of a dream and once one these last, and last, and last.
 
Will I ever stop raving about these beauties? I think we can all predict the predominant feature of future Polish Pick posts for the foreseeable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS