navigation

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Spotify Nostalgia #AllMonthApril


I do love a good trip down memory lane. Whether it be flicking through old photos (usually evoking quite the mixture of feelings ranging from happiness to down right cringe-fest-ness), find theme tunes to my favourite TV shows as a kid and sing along like nobody's watching or my latest favourite nostalgic pastime - Spotify.

This free streaming site/app is my new love. I discovered it sometime last year and it came at a point when I was longing for something like it to exist and then I noticed it already did. Somewhere you can look up songs from basically every one ever to exist and find anything from old noughties classics to the current No 1. Personally, I love using it for the former - there really is something so satisfying about finding your old jams from when you were younger, blasting them out for all to hear and having a good 'ole boogie.
 
If you fancy getting in on the whole Spotify thang too you can find me here - https://open.spotify.com/user/dqueen06 . I created this purely for my own personal use, hence the completely unrelated username, but as I've been creating some pretty kickass playlists recently - even if I do say so myself - and following some darn awesome ones too from fellow bloggers, I thought I'd just put it out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS