navigation

Wednesday 6 May 2015

The One Where I Turn 18 (Finally)!

 
 
Today officially marks the day I turn the big 'ole one-eight. I am now officially an adult who can vote - which I will be doing so tomorrow, drink (at least legally...), get a tattoo and upon a quick Google search I can also buy a house or get married without my parents' permission! Who knew?

They say over the years as you get older the prospect of your birthday gradually starts to deteriorate in interest to you - but honestly? Right now I'm on an all-time excitement high and there sure ain't no way I'm coming down from it at least till the clock strikes midnight tonight. I'm fully up for a day of time spent with my loved ones, scoffing my face full of birthday cake (if you're gonna have a cheat day...) and just generally getting my 'Birthday Princess' on - complete with matching '18' badge and pretty much any other items adorned with the number. The arrival of today also makes me even more excited for a couple of other things I've got planned later this week to continue the celebrations - after all, you only turn 18 once, right?
 
As I mentioned earlier, it's times like this when you really sit back and appreciate those around you, and of course along with my real-life friends and family - I'd like to thank each and every one of you lovely lot who's supported me throughout the journey of 'Dainty Ditsy' so far. Whether you've been following from the beginning or are more of a new reader - I cannot thank you enough for reading my ramblings. I love writing this blog and interacting with you guys in the comments or on Twitter and it's so nice to finally have a place where I can explicitly speak about one of my passions with others who share the same interests.
 
Now, I think it may just be time for me to go and enjoy the rest of my day before things get even more deep (if that's even possible)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS