navigation

Monday 22 June 2015

Polish Pick: Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in 'Coral Craze'

 
I do love a good bit of coral. The flattering tones sit just about bang in the middle of the colour spectrum and suit most people, particularly those unsure of whether to opt for a red, pink or nude - why not combine all three in one go? Lipstick and blush-versions I've sampled and loved, but nails? It's not so much a shade I gravitate towards - and I'm clueless as to why, especially after this latest Polish-related discovery...
Now, if you've already read this recent 'New In At The Drugstore' post, you would have already met this little beauty before - if not, let's do some introductions. This is the Maybelline Color Show Polish in 'Coral Craze'. Isn't she a stunner? As the name would correctly imply, this is a perfect coral shade and as with most thing coral-ly, it does that whole thing where in some lights it looks more pink, in others more orange-y and in others a little more red in tone. I do love a multi-tasker, yanno.
 
This is in fact the first 'colour' version of a polish in the Maybelline Color Show range I've tried - the only other being a glitter, 'Bouquet' - you know the one. For a first-timer I was pleasantly impressed by both the application and the wear-time so far. The brush is slightly rounded (just how I like them to be - it makes it so much easier) and the formula had a gel-like consistency that went on super creamy, dried fast and left behind a very glossy finish. It's been on a  few days now and only a couple of minor chips have manifested themselves so all is good so far in terms of that department.
 
I think we can all sense an upcoming theme to these kinds of posts - I'm April and I have finally jumped onto the 'Coral Nail' bandwagon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS