navigation

Monday 2 July 2018

Polish Pick: Barry M Under The Sea Nail Paint in 'Jellyfish'


Last week, I featured the Barry M Under The Sea Nail Paint in 'Pinktail' in a post just like this here and so, I guess it's no surprise that a week later, here I am, showing you the other colour I picked up from the range - 'Jellyfish'. It's the same kind of deal (obvs), but a completely different hue and I think I may even be a little more in love with this one - if that was even possible...

Like before, this range is full of super-metallic, sheen-ey polishes that deposit a sheen-ey, shimmery finish and - possibly best of all - a gorgeous duo-chrome shift. In some lights, they appear one hue, in some lights they look completely different - and that's exactly why I love the collection so much. This colour in particular, a pretty lilac purple, has flashes of bright blue running through it and even appears slightly green-tinged in some lights too. It's a super interesting, unique colour - much like the 'Pinktail' - and so makes for a pretty different addition to my collection. Much like 'Pinktail', it's a slightly more sheer formula and need a little more building up than some other Barry M nail polishes, but it's more than worth the effort as the finished result is pretty awesome - even if I do say so myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS