navigation

Tuesday 11 December 2018

The Modern Christmas Playlist... #DitsyDecember


Basically every single #DitsyDecember, I feature some form of festive playlist, full of Christmassey tunes to soundtrack December - as shown in these posts here, here and here. However, I thought this year I'd focus more so on the more 'modern' festive classics that haven't been around as long, but are complete Christmas staples nevertheless. You can find my actual Spotify here if you fancy a look at the real-life thing, but for now - let's just get into it...

Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson
One More Sleep - Leona Lewis
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith
Man With The Bag - Jessie J
Christmas Lights - Coldplay
My Only Wish This Year - Britney Spears
8 Days Of Christmas - Destiny's Child
Warm This Winter - Gabriella Cilmi

So there we have my more 'Modern' Christmas Playlist! Perfect for if you fancy a change from all of the old classics that we here on repeat year after year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS