navigation

Sunday 2 December 2018

What's On My Wishlist? #DitsyDecember


For the past three #DitsyDecember series' (here, here and here), I've done a post just like this, so I figured - why not continue that tradition into a third year? As soon as December hits, I think we're all guilty of compiling a list of some things we'd love to find underneath the tree come Christmas Morning and that's exactly what I'm doing here. It's admittedly mostly beauty-related items, but there's definitely a few miscellaneous picks thrown in for good measure too, so - let's gets started...

SPECTRUM COLLECTION PERFECT BLEND 8 PIECE EYE SET - It's no big secret that I love makeup brushes and pretty much always have some on my wishlist at all times - whether they be singles or sets - and currently, it's this collection that I've got my eye on. So, I thought I better give it a mention! I've thought a lot about trying Spectrum brushes for a while now - their eye brushes in particular - and so, what better way than with a set like this with all of the best ones and all of the ones that I can see myself getting a tonne of use out of on a daily basis? I would definitely love to find this somewhere under the tree this Christmas...

SOAP AND GLORY 'NAUGHTY BUT SPICE' COLLECTION - Would it be a Christmas Wishlist with Soap and Glory being mentioned somewhere? This year, the brand has actually come out with an entirely new scent for the festive season and with it being limited edition, I really feel like I need to give it a go sometime before it goes (potentially) for good. It sounds right up my street - spicy, sweet and super-Christmassey - and seeing as Soap and Glory have to my one of (if not my main) go-to when it comes to bodycare, this seems like a winner to me!

LMX BY LITTLE MIX 'SHOUT OUT TO MY POUT' MATTE LIP AND LINER COLLECTION - Little Mix have released their own cosmetics brand - LMX - and there's a few products that have naturally caught my eye, one being this selection of matte liquid lipsticks. All different shades of nude - ranging from lightest to deepest - and all come with a matching lip liner too! A pretty cool concept in my opinion and seeing as they're all nude colours, there's something for everyone in there and I feel like I'd definitely get my use out of most, if not all of the shades too.

I HEART REVOLUTION CHOCOLATE VAULT - Again, would it be a post like this if there wasn't something from Revolution in some way, shape or form? This time, I spotted this gorgeous, pretty ma-hoo-sive 'vault' from the I Heart Revolution Christmas Collection and instantly fell in love with it. This is definitely one of those unrealistic-type items that I'm for sure not expecting to be underneath the tree this year, but I just had to include it as I certainly like the look of it - and isn't that mainly what these posts are all about, right? A selection of their popular 'Chocolate Bar' eyeshadow palettes, with a couple of their face palettes and some lipglosses thrown in for good measure - this just looks like a makeup dream!

I HEART REVOLUTION GLITTER PALETTES - Another inclusion from I Heart Revolution - these beauties were only released a couple of weeks ago and let's just say, they have been on my lust-list basically ever since. Not only is the packaging all kinds of awesome (basically like a snow-globe, but with glitter and inside of a palette case) the shades inside all look super pretty too. The blue colourway in particular, full of (would you believe it) royal blues, but also teals and pops of warm bronzes, especially catches my attention, but all of them look equally-amazing if you ask me!

URBAN DECAY NAKED CHERRY PALETTE - Last year, I was lusting after the Naked Heat, this time around it's the turn of the Naked Cherry. This year's addition from Urban Decay, full of pinks, mauves and warm reds and browns - the colour scheme is gorgeous - and if the quality is anything as good as everyone makes it out to be, I think this may be a good palette to have in my collection!

BEAUTY BAY COLOUR THEORY PALETTES - The final palette in this post - I promise - comes from Beauty Bay. Earlier this year, they finally released their very own makeup 'brand', first releasing a range of eyeshadow palettes! All gorgeous colour line-ups and all jammed packed with a grand total of 42 shades. Yep, that's right - 42 shades! There's a good mix of mattes and shimmers and though you can obviously use them however you wish, I really love the concept of having certain 'looks' already laid out for you. I've heard so many good things about these and they're pretty good value too, considering what a wide selection of colours you get inside!

ADIDAS PINK GAZELLES - This time last year, you may remember that I mentioned the burgundy version of these and I was actually lucky enough to receive them fro Christmas! So this time round I thought I throw the other colourway that I've always had my eyes on in the mix. I definitely don't expect these after  receiving the gorgeous burgundy colour last year, but I love the look of them so still wanted to give them a mention anyway. I love all things pink and these look to be a gorgeous tone of pink too - and I love both pairs of Gazelles that I already own, so I'm pretty sure I'd love these ones just as much.

BLUEBIRD TEASFinally, a couple of more 'random' ones, but they're on my Christmas Wishlist so I thought I should give them a mention anyway! I love herbal and fruit teas (basically any tea as long as it;s not your traditional black tea) and Bluebird always does amazing-sounding ones. There's so many that sound super-yummy and all of the ones I've tried in the past have always been so, so good - so I would definitely love to try more at some point!

MAMMA MIA 2 DVD - I saw this film back in the Summer and yes, it really is as good as everyone says it is. Possibly even better than the first one! So, I guess I'd really love to have it on DVD so I could watch it again at some point if I fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS