navigation

Friday 6 July 2018

Polish Pick: Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint in 'Flamingo'


As you may have noticed, over the past couple of weeks I've featured two of the three polishes I featured in my mini Barry M nail polish haul (which you can find here and here if you fancy a look) so - would you believe it - here we are with the third and final selection, in action on my 'ere nails. And I feel like it may just be my favourite (even though I definitely said that about the other two aswell)...

Introducing, Barry M's Coconut Infusion Nail Paint in 'Flamingo'. I already own a couple of shades from this range and love them a lot, so I was definitely up for trying out more colours from the collection and this one stood out to me as one to pick up - and I'm pretty pleased I did. A gorgeous, peachy-orange with a bright, almost neon-esque finish that's super eye-catching and very Summer-y indeed - what's not to love? I always love wearing orange-y tones on my nails come this time of year and this one fits that bill perfectly. It just screams 'Spring/Summer', right? I wear I used to own a colour very, very similar to this before, but I must just have cleared it out at some point and I'm not sure why as I'm really in love with this colour. Whatever the reason, I'm super happy to have something like this back in my collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS